View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 12:31 PM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 22 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,168,382,471.26
Total Points: 256,504,747,239.45
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Of coarse, all the time, it's a great and versatile color but many are intimidated by it or have some cowboy point of view of it being too "girly". Add to the fact that most Americans are afraid of color and will opt for more safer and conservative colors of clothing.

See the trick it not to overdue the pink, and don't make it scream out "yeah I'm wearing pink, and what". I'll wear a pink pocket square with my very conservative charcoal suit to bring out it to life, or a pink dress shirt underneath my navy suit and it looks awesome. Throw on a pink polo with white shorts in the summer and some nice brown shoes and belt and you've got a great look. Unless you're going for a pea**** look, you want to let the pink add color to more dull colors. So yeah I love pink, but I'm not rocking it like Adrien Broner did against Demarco lol.