View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 08:00 AM
The904star
Contender

Rep Power: 0 The904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,011,894.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
I agree with you entirely, the way Mayweather has aged in his last 2 fights shows me he would probably get KO too soon, It all started with the JMM fight IMO, where he was hit with the same punches, then the same thing in the Mosley fight, even though he won all those fight comfortably I just think something is coming soon and for me Canelo is what's coming.
I think people forget that Floyd was hit with a couple good shots in the Corley fight too. Was he declining then too? Gettin hit does not mean u have aged or faded. It's a damn fight for god's sake. U get hit!!! Floyd is not invincible though it may seem that way. Plus u are fighting professional fighters. U can't expect them to land zero punches. Marquez and Mosley landed 2 big punches. Marquez got put on his ass after one of them lol. Ortiz landed 0 big punches. Cotto landed a few good JABS and won 2 rounds. Devastating. Even if we were to say he is declining, he is still leagues ahead of everyone. I want people to go back and look at the sparring for the cotto fight and tell me he wasn't doing the exact same thing he did in the actual fight.