View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 07:13 AM
Doc Holliday
I'm Your Huckleberry

Rep Power: 8 Doc Holliday has a reputation beyond reputeDoc Holliday has a reputation beyond reputeDoc Holliday has a reputation beyond reputeDoc Holliday has a reputation beyond reputeDoc Holliday has a reputation beyond reputeDoc Holliday has a reputation beyond reputeDoc Holliday has a reputation beyond reputeDoc Holliday has a reputation beyond reputeDoc Holliday has a reputation beyond reputeDoc Holliday has a reputation beyond reputeDoc Holliday has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,002,414,191.92
Total Points: 50,014,972,427,178.24
Great poster, great person - Aztec Wanker 

Quote:
Originally Posted by commonsense81 View Post
Im speaking from the stand point of neutrality and fairness that first fight pac should of won due to the mistake of the one judge, the second fight could of went either way that was no robbery at all. The third fight was marquez in my book but it was close with marquez taking the last off thinking he won he should have known better. The fourth fight we all know what happened. Marquez does have pacs number but cant just take away pacs whole legacy knocking out cotto who was not weight drained, he came in 1 pound less than he did his previous fights was impressive. every one of pacs opponent are blown away by his talents including all of the mexicans fighters he fought they have mad respect for him.He is no slouch by far.
This horse has been beaten long after death, but Pac could also have lost a point in that first fight or even dq'd for hitting Marquez while he was down. I don't know where you're getting the Cotto stuff but I was strictly basing what I typed on the fights with Marquez. At this point, though, I'm perfectly fine with the official record. I love the way it all turned out.