View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 04:31 PM
Convicted_Felon
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 Convicted_Felon is infamous around these partsConvicted_Felon is infamous around these partsConvicted_Felon is infamous around these partsConvicted_Felon is infamous around these partsConvicted_Felon is infamous around these partsConvicted_Felon is infamous around these partsConvicted_Felon is infamous around these partsConvicted_Felon is infamous around these partsConvicted_Felon is infamous around these partsConvicted_Felon is infamous around these partsConvicted_Felon is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,964.21

It takes for Manny Pacquiao to get some smelling salt waved across his face for the people to be cool with drug testing. When it was Floyd asking for it, it was nothing more than excuse. Now that the dangers of it have struck one of the sport's favorite sons, now it's a big push??? I guess that's what my man meant when he said he didn't want to risk his health. I know you guys would've rather seen Pacquiao get the tests done. At least if he would've gotten planked, it would've been legit.