View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 03:45 PM
LA_2_Vegas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 LA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,501,356,712.63

I mean, you can see where Shane might get the opportunity to sit down and throw shots toward the end of the fight, but he just hasn't been able to get off lately. Cano really had to go to the body to slow Paulie down to the extent he did and I don't think Shane can invest that kind of work. He sees the openings, but can't pull the trigger. I like both of these guys but it kinda feels pointless, hopefully they can put on a decent show... I like being wrong about older fighters.

Now I feel bad for being OK with a Paulie-Hatton fight and not really wanting to see this one because at least Shane takes care of his body.