View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 03:06 PM
1prodz
Contender

Rep Power: 0 1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,053.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by liraj View Post
I think were gonna get floyd vs guerrero on 5 de mayo, with canelo on the same card. then that will set up a huge canelo/mayweather showdown in september.
Yeah that's pretty much what I thought when they said that supposedly Floyd-roid was fighting twice in 13. I figured floyd-roid needed that big Mexican money. And would try to use Guerrera in may with Canelo on the under-card to blow the **** up, then fight Canela in September. I say Floyd-roid should give a Black man a chance and fight Austin trout. That is the only fight right now that makes any sense for Roids. Since Roid already has proven that he is scared of Pacman and Martinez. I wonder how two blacks would sell on Cinco De Mayo???