View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 02:51 PM
1prodz
Contender

Rep Power: 0 1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,060.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
There's a big difference in fighting Andre Berto in Ontario, CA and facing Floyd Mayweather in Las Vegas, NV. I don't think the tactic he used against Berto is going to be wise against Mayweather. Mayweather is a very dirty fighter on the inside and he is way more intelligent than Andre Berto. The ref in Vegas will not let Guerrero get away with the rough housing. He will take points and force Guerrero to face the handspeed and accuracy.
Yeah I would agree if the Maynever fight with Guerrera happens, I don't think a referee would let the so called pound for pound best in boxing get beat up on the inside. I could see the referee doing everything in his power to keep Roidsweather undefeated.