View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 01:48 PM
BERNIE'S CORNER
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 BERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,893,373,452,750,389.00
Total Points: 2,895,563,452,785,310.50
A Pre Victory Toast! - The Surgeon cheers - TheKza have a happy and safe new years bro! :beerchug: - jose830 :rofl:@what you told Ric...that he could make all his points by making avi's - jose830 No Message - jose830 
gracias bro! :beerchug: - jose830 preciosa...cancion...:fing02: I'll drink a medalla to that one :beerchug: - jose830 Fire Marshal Bill...lmao..."Let me show you something" - -jose- I drooled a little when I saw that picture of the frituras - -jose- Pretend it's the entire Yankees team, Yankees suck, Jeter sucks A-rod. Go Giants!!!! And Brush My Hair one time - BrushMyHair 
enjoy...is a flan cake :D - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeloada View Post
I had so many Lakers fans talk **** yesterday before the game.. As soon as the first quarter was over all I heard was crickets.. The real beast of the east is back... If you wasn't on the wagon don't try to hop on now.. We full.. We taking it all the way to the finals...

Its lookin good my man !

Long road ahead but once Amare and Shump come back and if we can stay healthy ?

Huh !!

Sky's the limit !!!