View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 12:38 PM
Luilun
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 Luilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,118,682.96

Quote:
Originally Posted by killamoneymike View Post
Hes still undefeated. Reflexes are probably slowing down opposed to getting faster. Pacquaio fight makes no sense now. Canelo and Guerrero IMO can give him problems. If Broner moves up in weight he'd give Mayweather problems. What more does PBF have to prove at this point? We all know hes #1 p4p. Hes just gonna lose his chin if he keeps fighting he should quit while hes still ahead. Take a page out of Marciano's book.

This is all in my opinion anyway I realize though I might get flamed.
Since the move to Welter and the Castillo beating Floyd has received a Doctrote in Cherry picking form Duckmaster University. His opponents with names have all been has beens from Delahoya, Cotto and Steroid free Mosley and if he had been on the Juice that fight ends in round 2. Than You have all the smaller guys who had to move up in weight Marquez Midget man Hatton and Hit me when I'm not ready Ortiz. The next little guy on the list will be former 122 Pound Champ Ghost Guerrerro cause the list of has beens is absolte at Welter weight unless Sugar Ray Leonard excepts a match