View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 10:58 AM
lumiere
Contender

Rep Power: 5 lumiere has a brilliant futurelumiere has a brilliant futurelumiere has a brilliant futurelumiere has a brilliant futurelumiere has a brilliant futurelumiere has a brilliant futurelumiere has a brilliant futurelumiere has a brilliant futurelumiere has a brilliant futurelumiere has a brilliant futurelumiere has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 44,108.21
Send a message via AIM to lumiere

Welcome to the sport.i can see how someone can think boxing is boring.but when you get more into it and learn more you will start to admire and appreciate the "chess matches" as much as the wars and the brutal ko's.you have so many diff styles like defense wizards like floyd to come forward pressure fighters like brandon rios.you have boxers,punchers,brawlers etc whatever to your liking.i think if you do your research you will end up loving the sweet science and will become hooked and a hardcore fan like the rest of us.

Now i will list some of my fav fighters that i suggest you check highlight reels of on youtube.also if you havent already and you can,get SHOWTIME and HBO so you can watch new fights live and follow thd schedules of the fighters you enjoy watching.

So heres my list:

Yuriorkis gamboa
Prince naseem hamed
Nonito donaire
Roberto duran
Amir khan
Lucas mathysse
Marcos maidana
Kostya tzyu
Mike tyson
Manny pacquiao
Juan manuel marquez
Erik morales
Diego corrales
Sergio martinez
Floyd mayweather
Gary russell jr
Pernel whitiker
Adrian broner
Orlando salido
Danny garcia
Marco antonia barrera
Julio cesar chavez
Hector camacho
Thomas hearns
Marvin hagler
Sugar ray leonard
Ricky hatton
Muhammad ali
Brandon rios
Bernard hopkins
James toney
Roy jones jr
Antonio margarito
Miguel cotto
Wilfred benitez

Theres many many more and im sure some other members here can suggest some.i tried ti give some variety in weight classes and in eras.these were just off the top of my head

Last edited by lumiere; 12-14-2012 at 11:06 AM.