View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 07:45 AM
killamoneymike
Banned

Rep Power: 0 killamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,267,001.23

Yea but if he loses now he and all the Mayweather nuthuggers will fallback on the excuse that hes aging and it shouldn't count. I garuntee Mayweather says it doesnt count if he loses now because he went to prison and that took him out of his prime. Thats what Mayweather will say.

"It doesn't count because I came out of jail a different fighter. The one that went in before is the p4p champion". That will be Mayweather's excuse I can already see it now I'd rather him just retire to avoid that whole freakshow.