View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 07:47 AM
Pocket Dogs!
You want one?

Rep Power: 23 Pocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 90,286,388.20
i cut the crust off. - Body Movin' you're the goddamn iron chef! - Body Movin' Breaking Bad is one of the greatest shows ever! - Mike Tyson77 A glass of the finest French wine for Mr.White - QuebecSTAR2 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - danny711 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Body Movin' 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
Storylines in p0rn movies>Lost

F*** that show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabsRstiff View Post
The first two seasons of "Lost" were excellent. But, by the second show of the third season I started telling people "these dudes have NO IDEA how to end this show", and it just got worse from there.

The ending was a straight TURKEY. Weak and ridiculous.
Lost shouldn't even be mentioned among the very good shows of all time. The showrunners (FUCK YOU Damon Lindelof/Carlton Cuse) dropped the ball on that show after season 3. It's sad because the first two seasons (especially season 1) are so goddamn fucking great. I watched the first season recently and it's ALL character development. When the show became more about the mysteries rather than the characters it began shitting the bed. It also pissed me to no end when both showrunners admitted that they didn't know what the hell they were writing about and were just throwing shit in the script to see if it would work.