View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 04:56 AM
HeroBando
I love Mayweather

Rep Power: 24 HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,180,890.40
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slip Stream View Post
I seriously doubt Floyd's first thought is that this will improve his negotiating position with Manny, because that fight is never going to happen. And as the years have passed us by I wonder why we ever thought it was possible given the powerful market forces that bankroll the sport.

A Mayweather-Pacquiao fight only makes sense now if people think Manny is a credible threat and he isn't, he just isn't....
Neither was JMM or Cotto, and those fights happened. Guerrero might be next. Of course they took way less than Pac would probably take even now, but at least at this point a very uneven split is justified.