View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 02:13 AM
Slip Stream
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Slip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,001,041,624.65
For your solid contributions - JAB5239 To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
THERE will be a new kid on the block here this weekend when Amir Khan has his make-or-break fight with Carlos Molina.

For after two defeats on the bounce, Khan admitted frankly: I will have to change my approach the old Amir Khan has to go out of the window.

Khan, under new trainer Virgil Hunter, is a changed man and has promised he will dispense with the gung-ho approach that cost him so dearly in his last two bouts.

Defeats against Lamont Peterson and Danny Garcia have left people questioning his ability to mix it with the best in the world.
[Click Here To Read More]
The last thing in this world Khan should want to do is prove his critics wrong. His critics don't pay his bills, look after his family members, or manage his life in any way. So why should he care? What Khan needs to do is win and keep winning, that way you keep getting paid regardless of what your critics say. Floyd has plenty of critics but he focuses on the sport and excelling at it. If he spent the time Khan is worrying about such rubbish I doubt he'd be where he is.