View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 09:20 PM
sicko
Floyd's Semen Collector

Rep Power: 20 sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,002,211,439.12
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

People trying to speed up Broner to 140-147 because they want to see him lose...Al Haymon and GBP is not going to let him ruin his career by trying to move forward too fast like Fernando Vargas

Broner is staying at 135 I think until maybe the end of 2013 which is the right think to do, I think he fights Abril, Burns and maybe Vazquez (if it is Possible and if HBO will take it), if he can clean out 135 then he moves up to 140

but I think it is good for him that you have Top Fighters wanting to fight him but when Ring haves him rated "#5 P4P" that is going to put a Bulleyes on his back!