View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 08:49 PM
samouraļ
Le cercle rouge

Rep Power: 12 samouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,300,173,262.94
Sorry I had to insert this inside you - robust_ and this - robust_ Still crying over my comments about rap, and now the red K I gave you, so here's some tissues for you to dry those peeps - takingaim 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickcityboxing View Post
http://www.aliveandwell.org/html/ris..._happened.html
There's a lot more info ... Quick google search
Alive & Well is a group of AIDS-denialists. Among their beliefs:

Quote:
HIV tests are inaccurate.

AIDS is not a major problem in Africa.

Pregnant women should not take antiretroviral medication to prevent HIV transmission to their children.

The syndrome of AIDS in fact results from malnutrition, mental stress, AZT, recreational drug use among gay men, or other causes.

The mainstream scientific community's efforts to promote AIDS awareness and develop effective treatments are examples of fearmongering and are compromised by ties to the pharmaceutical industry.
So if you want to use their BS as proof, you might want to realize what other nonsense you'll be tied to by association.