View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 05:33 PM
Deathknight88
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Deathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,073,761.97
kick this hateful troll - Freedom. 

I just don't feel comfortable a lot of times with Merchant.

I was watching that Golota-Bowe fight 2 and after the fight Merchant kept attempting to direct Bowe's line of questioning to how Golota 'ruined his health and retired him'.. Golota did, but that wasn't the time to ask that.

Merchant also gave almost no credit to Lennox Lewis for anything Lewis did. Prior to the Grant fight both Merchant and big dumb Foreman was hyping up Grant like a God. HE'S 6'8, HE'S BIGGER AND STRONGER THAN LENNOX. HE IS THE FUTURE. I SEE GOOD THINGS COMIN'

After Lennox utterly dominated Grant, all they said was 'wow the heart on Grant' wow what heart' what a exciting fight'.