View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 08:20 AM
SBleeder
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 SBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,005,310,595.03
for being a heavyweight in history section - led wipe your dirty mouth - -Ironmike- I heard you like men - -Ironmike- The "I hate Tyson" award of the year - -Ironmike- Good posts. - Barnburner 
No Message - -jose- you suck dick, i will kick you. - Weltschmerz training for your debut to suck dick,! - Weltschmerz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
Ali below Greb? I don't think so. Of all the footage I've seen of countless boxers over the years, only Robinson outboxes him. Ali had heart too and amazing stamina. His run at heavyweight was the best we've ever seen and probably the best we will ever see.
How can you write off Greb if you've never seen him?

My list:

1. Sugar Ray Robinson
2. Henry Armstrong
3. Joe Gans
4. Harry Greb
5. Muhammad Ali
6. Ezzard Charles
7. Willie Pep
8. Sam Langford
9. Benny Leonard
10. Joe Louis
11. Archie Moore