View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 12:10 AM
Japanese Boxing
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 Japanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 945,030,353.18
deliciousness - tongue me Thanks!!! - DempseyRollin well deserved - HaglerSteelChin 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - tongue me 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Corso View Post
Japanese Boxing; if you understood that management has EVERYTHING to do with who a 23 yr old kid fights it would help you understand how this all works! Calling boxers cowards is what fanatic fans do who know very little of the sports ins and outs!
I evaluate talent from years of training fighters and watching film of the great fighters from all era's. I'm NOT a boxing fan I'm a former trainer, manager and cornerman! I like what I see in Broner and as I've stated we'll see what happens once he's under pressure!!
Your entitled to your opinion even if its based on..............story telling! Ray.
Coincidence? I think not. You can tell your manager you want a fight, and if he says no you can make it public and demand the fight. Then what are the promoter and manager gonna do? You can ruin them with **** like that. You can be a former trainer and whatever you want. Fact is he dodged Uchiyama. Broner is a coward who won't fight top competition.