View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 12:29 AM
1prodz
Contender

Rep Power: 0 1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts1prodz is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,090.88

I think 24/7 even the media sometimes does a huge disservice to fighters and fighters game plans. Because the media is so probing and hype's the fights up to oblivion. Fighters now in days get a good read on their opponent and there camps. 20-30 years ago much of this media ***** was a lot more minimal. I think Freddie "the joke coach" roach ****ed up by putting so much pressure on the Pacman to get the knockout that he got knockout. Freddie "the joke coach" roach has too big a mouth and gives away every fighter he has game plan. Roach should try to be more coy in his approach and just say that his team is preparing hard and go from there. I mean look at Floyd-roid if he went into every fight looking for the knock out he might have been put to sleep several times already. And we might not even know who Floyd-roid is right now.