View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 11:29 PM
Scarcaztic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Scarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,890,114,719.23
Cashflow - mathed good posts - thuggery troll - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Architect View Post

Although I believe that Mayweather at this stage would just embarrass Pac, its a fight that still needs to happen. Pac would not be able to close the distance or avoid Floyds right hand at any point in the fight, the punch to the stomach would nullify Pacs attack and not to mention Pac is easy to telegraph if you are a master counterpuncher. This is just my personal opinion and especially after the JMM KO, but this fight needs to happen for historical purposes. This is like when Tyson & Lewis finally fought, everyone knew Tyson wasnt going to win but he was still dangerous and everyone knew it would be exciting while it lasted. Thats what Mayweather-Pacquiao is to me now.
This is where I disagree with many boxing fans. I don't think that JMM's style is remotely similar to Floyd's, and I don't believe in triangle theories.

I think Manny gives Floyd, plenty of trouble. This is not a Floyd Vs. Manny thread, so I will leave it at that.