View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 11:26 PM
GrandpaBernard
motherfuc

Rep Power: 0 GrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 54,151,555.43
For the insight! - Lazerjab Happy new years bro! - Lazerjab 

Quote:
Originally Posted by inITtoWINit View Post
Let me reiterate my point. Of course, i realize that 154 is not Floyd's optimal weight, and that he loses many of his best assets that he possesses at his natural weight class.

I'm just saying that, any die hard boxing fan knows how damn skilled he is. I'm not asking him to dominate/KO, or even beat Sergio.

I'm just asking him to fight him, and show us his full arsenal/skills against someone that's naturally bigger, and almost as skillful as him.

If he doesn't win, who cares. As long as he gives him trouble, and shows off his full, technical brilliance, I'll be completely satisfied as a boxing fan.
I hope Alvarez steps up next by fighting Trout and gets whooped. If manny loses his fight in the first half of next year, that too would be great.

It would limit Floyd's options and make a Martinez bout more likely after he disposes of Robert. I'm assuming Floyd starts with Robert for his first 2013 match