View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 11:09 PM
FrankieBruno
GGG spanked my mom

Rep Power: 15 FrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,002,081,594.57
you're a good poster - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs take this lipstick f@g - Sugar Booger 
No Message - krazyn8tive pretend it's davey haye - Weltschmerz for taking the avi bet like a man - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by inITtoWINit View Post
I some what agree, BUT, at this point, Floyd HAS to have a career defining fight. One that would truly cement his status as the greatest boxer/fighter of this ERA.

I totally understand that Floyd at 154, isn't the same fighter (in terms of speed, power, movement, etc), BUT, because of the moves that he's pulled in his career, he NEEDS this fight to be considered the GREATEST OF THIS ERA.

Regardless of how I feel about Floyd's outside, ring persona, I am also an unbiased boxing fan, and can asses his technical boxing skills/mastery.

I hold Floyd to a much higher standard than most fighters, so I expect him to take on this challenge, and have success. IF he beats Canelo/Martinez, I will never ever again criticize him as a fighter, or his career, and all time status.
they really need to make the pacman fight happen, it doesnt matter if pac has lost, he was dominating the JMM fight, and he still has some in the tank and they need to face each other in 2013, also if Floyd wins that will be a huge confidence builder and who knows who he might face after.

Pac vs FLoyd is still a great match up to be had, their styles will mean for a interesting bout..