View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 11:03 PM
Scarcaztic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Scarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,890,113,510.23
Cashflow - mathed good posts - thuggery troll - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieBruno View Post
i dont think the Martinez fight is optional, Sergio will have to drain himself and it aint Floyds natural weight,i also think Sergio will have the advantage being more powerful, realistically its a big ask from Floyd

He should stick to 147, and fight whoever brings the game
I some what agree, BUT, at this point, Floyd HAS to have a career defining fight. One that would truly cement his status as the greatest boxer/fighter of this ERA.

I totally understand that Floyd at 154, isn't the same fighter (in terms of speed, power, movement, etc), BUT, because of the moves that he's pulled in his career, he NEEDS this fight to be considered the GREATEST OF THIS ERA.

Regardless of how I feel about Floyd's outside, ring persona, I am also an unbiased boxing fan, and can asses his technical boxing skills/mastery.

I hold Floyd to a much higher standard than most fighters, so I expect him to take on this challenge, and have success. IF he beats Canelo/Martinez, I will never ever again criticize him as a fighter, or his career, and all time status.