View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 07:44 PM
deejd
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 deejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 475,371,886.07
Total Points: 1,475,449,455.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryRobinson View Post
Definitely a difficult task to break habits. Good for Khan though he chose a philosopher and teacher that believes in Film Study and Drilling rather than Superstitions.

I have a new respect for Khan. It takes balls to make a change. He truly wants to be a complete Martial Artist. I hope that manifest itself for him.

I can't comment on the "Control" you mentioned above, it'd be like talking ancient Swahili here on this forum. Overheads. great comment Dee
Hahaha, definitely, coach. Great point on Hunter being a philosopher. As matter of fact, one of his interview put me on to the style of Charley Burley. I just watched the "Behind the Ropes" episode that was posted on NSB.... Hunter is an amazing trainer!