View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 07:34 PM
CineScape
Contender

Rep Power: 5 CineScape has much to be proud ofCineScape has much to be proud ofCineScape has much to be proud ofCineScape has much to be proud ofCineScape has much to be proud ofCineScape has much to be proud ofCineScape has much to be proud ofCineScape has much to be proud ofCineScape has much to be proud ofCineScape has much to be proud of
Bank: 309,732,125.57
Total Points: 309,745,344.75
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

I've read all the comments in this thread and i find some down right HILARIOUS. I dont know where you guys are from but i see interracial couples from all ethnicities daily. Also, to those who say Asian women don't date blacks .....My WIFE is Japanese and I have a Half Japanese Daughter. Btw...A lot of black women used to hate on myself and my wife out in public for the longest time too. I used to get ****ed up looks, and these b1tches would mumble sh1t under their breath. It was never any other race BUT black women hating. Bitter as hell.

Last edited by CineScape; 12-12-2012 at 07:56 PM..