View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 07:00 PM
BarryRobinson
BOXING

Rep Power: 6 BarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,290,313.28
i started watching your vids your a good trainer keep it up - sugersean15 great trainer good luck in the future - Alx. For masterfully owning those haters nyahahahaha - tibbar Awesome ! Looking forward to training with you. - BulgariasFinest They also banned me for rubbish. Try boxrec forum instead. - HaglerSteelChin 
Send a message via Skype™ to BarryRobinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejd View Post
Thanks for posting this, coach. A lot of movement at the end, hopefully Hunter will have him start measuring more like Mayweather and Ward by extending the arm and pivoting. Hard to get rid of a habit that's been exercised over the span of a career, though.
Definitely a difficult task to break habits. Good for Khan though he chose a philosopher and teacher that believes in Film Study and Drilling rather than Superstitions.

I have a new respect for Khan. It takes balls to make a change. He truly wants to be a complete Martial Artist. I hope that manifest itself for him.

I can't comment on the "Control" you mentioned above, it'd be like talking ancient Swahili here on this forum. Overheads. great comment Dee

Last edited by BarryRobinson; 12-12-2012 at 07:01 PM. Reason: forgot something