View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 07:47 PM
sicko
Floyd's Semen Collector

Rep Power: 22 sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,002,219,720.52
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

UH...NO!

Stop insulting Boxing Legends by trying to compare a bunch of unproven HYPED UP Prospects to them

at least Broner is actually trying to fight the best fighters in his Division though, Canelo have yet to fight anyone good at 154

but I don't think neither will ever come close to Duran or Ray Leonard status as a fighter but both can become stars and make a lot of money in boxing because after Pacquiao and Mayweather is done the networks will be looking to Promote and Hype the next big thing and clearly they are the ones being pushed the most as the next big things in boxing

I think Broner has the TALENT to live up to the expectations...I am not sure that Canelo does though until he fights The Best of The Best at 154