View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 07:19 AM
salitap4p#1
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 salitap4p#1 has a reputation beyond reputesalitap4p#1 has a reputation beyond reputesalitap4p#1 has a reputation beyond reputesalitap4p#1 has a reputation beyond reputesalitap4p#1 has a reputation beyond reputesalitap4p#1 has a reputation beyond reputesalitap4p#1 has a reputation beyond reputesalitap4p#1 has a reputation beyond reputesalitap4p#1 has a reputation beyond reputesalitap4p#1 has a reputation beyond reputesalitap4p#1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,053,894.53
Default Boxing skills during sex?

have any of you ever tried using boxing skills during sex?

I tried this last night and it worked

Instead of going in I started feinting first, making her think I was about to but then stopping at the last inch or so. Kept doing it for a while then bang went it.

also tried some combos so would thrust forward at a steady pace like a jab then suddenly throw a 1-2-3 and thrust three times in quick succession before resuming the jab or pulling out and feinting a bit.

she was loving parts of it

after seeing marquez's third round kd on saturday of feinting, then feinting low while throwing round the side i thought i'd translate that into feinting with the thrust, moving my head down low to feint going down on her, while actually moving a finger round the back to push in her ass

haven't tried that yet but its a move for next time.

any of you guys tried putting boxing skills into the bedroom?