View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 06:41 AM
Sugarj
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Sugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,030,078,872.46
For being a cool poster - -IronMike- beer for a good poster - led Top Poster. - Barnburner Great info in the running thread. - Barnburner for the excellent race time (Its new running shoes!) - The Surgeon 
for invaluable advice in the training forum - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANKIE420 View Post
History also shows he ducked Jmm. I can only imagine how Marquez would of exposed this one handed hype job...

Marquez wasn't prime back then, or box office. I don't remember him being ranked on any pound for pound lists at that time. The Marquez of the last decade was superior to my eyes. But hell, Barrera gave Naz the schooling he needed. At that point Barrera was seen as far higher up the pound for pound listings because of the first fight with Erik Moralles which many felt he won.

But Hamed wasn't a one handed fighter. For all his lack of fundamentals the guy had some scary power in both fists and could fight from either orthodox or southpaw stances.

And as a showman, he was one of the best. Whether people liked it or not, he made an absolute fortune!! Why he hasn't been more emulated, I don't know.