View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 03:55 AM
ROYistheGOAT
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,010,036,208.37

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBOOMER View Post
Really you had that seven five? I gotta re watch that then.

And you had Whitaker winning the first 9 or 10 rounds? I mean 8 yeah but it wasn't a blowout it was competitive till like the 6 or 7 round if I remember right I got it on the ps3 so I'll re watch but damn.
Chavez was made to look like an amateur by whitaker. Bradley vs pac was just a bad fight, neither did much of anything. Pac just tried to steal rounds in the last 30 seconds but still didnt do much of anything, neither did at all. It's basically scoring a few jabs and some body work(bradley) or pac only fighting 30 seconds a round.