View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 11:58 PM
Scarcaztic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Scarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,890,116,014.23
Cashflow - mathed good posts - thuggery troll - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
I would have said the same exact thing only with JMM's name in place of Pacquaio's. And we really need to put an end to this "pac-tard" and "flo-mo" thing. First off, it's incredibly lame and unoriginal at this point. And it makes all of you sound like 14 year olds who just got home from 8th grade home room.

Just sayin'.
Thank you. It's like a loss erases everything great he's done in his career. If Floyd lost tomorrow, I'd just say "meh, whatever. Sooner or later you're going to lose". Not, "omfg, I knew he sucked all this time!". Smdh fan boys.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<