View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 11:27 PM
FrankieBruno
GGG spanked my mom

Rep Power: 16 FrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,002,100,442.94
you're a good poster - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs take this lipstick f@g - Sugar Booger 
No Message - krazyn8tive pretend it's davey haye - Weltschmerz for taking the avi bet like a man - jas 

I agree with some points

Roach doesnt respect defense and he also doesnt respect the Jab, Pac paid the price over the weekend.

When Roach says "tie him up" how can he when he has not been taught how to clinch

There is an art to clinching, yo have to train for these things

Khan has so many faults and Roach is responsible for many of them, i think it maybe to late to reverse the the defensive damage Roach has done to Khans skills.

Here you have a tall, long armed guy who has been taught not to use his jab/reach and fights using flurries and have zero defense and doesnt know how to clinch...back to basics man