View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 09:02 PM
Bronsky
AyoMaDu!

Rep Power: 11 Bronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 132,943,171,085.93
Total Points: 162,966,155,196.94
"amor de lejo amor de pendejo" lol! classic. - jose830 have a fish my brother! - jose830 Respiratory Equipment Tech...Cheers! - jose830 Happy holidays bro! - led* Thanks. Cheers! - led* 
what's up homie! :beerchug: - jose830 sapito :lol1: I remember they used to called them 'ombligitos' too! lmao - jose830 

That's what I was saying to the guy I simply told him you never owned one. I grew up with dogs my whole life even though coming from a Hispanic household my mother would always say get that animal away from me....till one day that she was extremely sad my pit bull placed his head on her lap and looked up at her with those "hey are you OK"? eyes and I personally saw my mom say do you know I'm sad (in Spanish of course) and he licked her face and nudged her face upwards like a keep your chin up type of nudge. The very next day my mother was out taking him for a walk and would always feed him and talk to him and he always loved her even though she never showed him affection before. A couple of other coworkers were like its just an animal you're wasting money on them and I just couldn't deal with it and cit the convoy short with a you guys will never know and changed the subject