View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 10:01 PM
Null
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Null has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,027,007,078.70
good ownage of floydiots. - I'm so sorry merry christmas - the collector 

If I may quote a passage from the Bible, Genesis 9:2, "And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered."

If I may continue, Genesis 9:3, "Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things"

We have dominion over every living thing that creepeth upon the earth, therefore we may eat them. And the Lord said let it be, and it was good. Does not the Lord give us dominion over all these stupid animals? Intelligent and friendly? Intelligent and friendly on rye bread with some mayonnaise.

Last edited by Null; 12-11-2012 at 10:04 PM..