View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 05:48 PM
Evilution KO
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 Evilution KO is a name known to allEvilution KO is a name known to allEvilution KO is a name known to allEvilution KO is a name known to allEvilution KO is a name known to allEvilution KO is a name known to all
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,860.46

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroBando View Post
He doesn't need to prove anything,he just might want to cash in big time when he finally is in the position to do so. It's prizefighting, remember?
Sure and I would support the decision say pacquiao would sign the dotted line next week for a fight in may at the latest. That's just not going to happen. Marquez needs to think about my second point which is if it was him knocked out would manny fight him again? I don't think so. If Marquez would had lost in the fashion manny lost pacquiao wouldnt give him a rematch. The answer would have been, what for I just knocked you out.

If Marquez fights again it needs to be in a few months (summer time) vs Bradley or rios. After that win loose or draw he should retire.

Pacquiao if he is smart should take a nice break of a few months away from boxing. After that get back in the gym to train, if he still has the hunger and the skill then make a fight vs a soft opponent. If he wins then challenge mayweather for all the marbles. Heck even say he will fight for free to call him out. Nothing more out there for pacquiao to recapture his aura then to beat floyd. I don't think it will happen though.