View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 06:38 PM
HeroBando
I love Mayweather

Rep Power: 24 HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,183,489.06
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilution KO View Post
What nobody seems to address is the focal point of my argument, which is the timing. Who in their right mind thinks Marquez should wait a minimum of 16 months to fight again. Manny is not going to jump right back in the ring vs Marquez. You want to talk about busting up, let's look at the reality which is manny got dropped by a big right hand in the 3rd and then was put to sleep in the 6th. He suffered a devastating knockout that has the potential to end a career.

What else does Marquez need to prove? That he can do it again at the ancient age of 42? Is it whoever scores two KOs in a row the winner?

The timing of it all hurts jmm a lot more than pacquiao. At the age of 39 Marquez is already pushing it, at 41-42 he is playing with fire. He should walk away with his huge victory and his health.
He doesn't need to prove anything,he just might want to cash in big time when he finally is in the position to do so. It's prizefighting, remember?