Thread: [HOLY S**T!] Valve's 'Steam Box' PC-Console
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 05:12 PM
Equilibrium
Knuckles Up

Rep Power: 19 Equilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 546,818,534,962.46
Total Points: 546,818,536,185.64
Thanks for your help! - Bendigo On Me! - Izrock I'm sick of the fangirls. You a real boxing fan bro - mangler 2k posts man - you are one of the very best on here - you need to post more - Dan... the point giver thanks thee for the incredible generosity - the point giver 
parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier early xmas present - jazluvr thread contribution and for after your wake and bake! - HUGH JASS 

Been gaming on steam since 2003.

Valve sure has done a great job with steam over the years, it started with only valve games, the program itself was buggy as hell. The friend list didn't work at all for atleast 2 years.

It was garbage. But now i gotta admit i buy 90% of my games on steam.

I don't think i'd buy their console as i prefer having my own gaming pc, but it's still a great idea.