View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 05:05 PM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Rep Power: 20 APPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,086,103.60
thanks for your thoughts on the thread - robson24 

Quote:
Originally Posted by markfrombrookly View Post
So I see Nonito Donaire is posting on facebook making sure everyone knows that Memo Heredia is the strength and conditioning coach for Arce. He's posting an article about Herdia being linked to doping. We all already know that and so does Donaire. I'm a big fan of Donaire but it seems like he's putting out ready made excuses IN CASE he loses. He should of demanded random drug testing before the fight was signed knowing who Arces strength and conditioning coach was. I just think it's weak of him to start posting that stuff now when the fight is a few days away. Thoughts?
well victor conte pushed for there to be random testing, but arce's team said "no" to it...