View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 05:00 PM
fitzbitz
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 fitzbitz is just really nicefitzbitz is just really nicefitzbitz is just really nicefitzbitz is just really nicefitzbitz is just really nice
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,974.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by BS_Blogger View Post
The author shows biased reporting. His article is full of "I"'s it makes you feel like he wants to impart HIS personal feelings to the reader. Yes, he's a Marquez fan, or a Pacquiao hater, or even an Arum hater, but he failed to see that Marquez was being pummeled around the ring and bloodied, it's only a matter of a few rounds before he himself hits the deck but as Pacquiao turned it on upon hearing the 10-second mark, he relaxed thinking the bell would ring, and Marquez took advantage of this opportunity to throw the kitchen sink on him. He lost out of carelessness, and Marquez won out of his intelligence. I wonder how Marquez would have fared 2 years ago against Margarito, Cotto, Dela Hoya, Hatton and even Clottey, I bet he would have been KO'd by most of them and not come up with a single win. His triumph over Casamayor, Ramos, Katsidis are not worth remembering as classics.
It's a column, sir. I'm a columnist for this site, not a reporter. So the writer - in this case, me - is entitled to load it with as much opinion as he/she chooses. Nowhere is it branded as anything other than one person's viewpoint. You can agree or disagree with the opinions as you see fit, but try to at least understand what you're reading before you characterize someone as biased. I have an opinion, just like you.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<