View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 04:59 PM
markfrombrookly
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 markfrombrookly has a reputation beyond reputemarkfrombrookly has a reputation beyond reputemarkfrombrookly has a reputation beyond reputemarkfrombrookly has a reputation beyond reputemarkfrombrookly has a reputation beyond reputemarkfrombrookly has a reputation beyond reputemarkfrombrookly has a reputation beyond reputemarkfrombrookly has a reputation beyond reputemarkfrombrookly has a reputation beyond reputemarkfrombrookly has a reputation beyond reputemarkfrombrookly has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 39,851,396,894.72
Total Points: 39,851,516,595.08
Send a message via AIM to markfrombrookly Send a message via MSN to markfrombrookly Send a message via Yahoo to markfrombrookly
Default Donaire: Memo also on Arces Side

So I see Nonito Donaire is posting on facebook making sure everyone knows that Memo Heredia is the strength and conditioning coach for Arce. He's posting an article about Herdia being linked to doping. We all already know that and so does Donaire. I'm a big fan of Donaire but it seems like he's putting out ready made excuses IN CASE he loses. He should of demanded random drug testing before the fight was signed knowing who Arces strength and conditioning coach was. I just think it's weak of him to start posting that stuff now when the fight is a few days away. Thoughts?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<