View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 04:48 PM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,737,589.50
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine for helping - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathknight88 View Post
I'm not talking about fights like JMM vs Pacquaio or Holyfield vs Tyson. Those are four ATG fighters, so what ever 'line' is put out should not matter.

I'm talking like
Wladimir vs Sanders type
Lewis vs Rahman
Tyson vs Douglas

that type of under dog.

Can you still be an ATG if you lose THREE TIMES to under dogs like that PRIOR to you passing your prime. ?
Well....since none of the fighters you've mentioned lost 3 times as described, except Klitschko, it's clear that it's just another one of your periodic attacks on the Klitschkos. I'm surprised at your tenacity and illogicality, but...... as Einstein and Forrest Gump both said, eah in his own way, "stupid is as stupid does, in doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result'.....

I suppose it'll be a week or so before the next attack.