View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 01:46 PM
RL_GMA
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 41 RL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,717,188,721,021.31
Total Points: 19,717,188,891,885.25
tv ilegal vid. - mellow_mood Happy BIRTHday to your new baby boy. .  Congrats on being a POPS! - UglyPug congrats and make sure you'll be a superdad - Alx. Congrats, pops! - jazluvr Congratulations and all the best with your new little one. :wave: - Bossy 
Here's one for your baby boy - led Here's another one for you being a dad - led Congratulations on your new son, here's a lucky dollar... - jose830 Haha - Berges heres a burger for after,i already green kd u and couldnt do so again. - HUGH JASS 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RL_GMA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE REED™ View Post
I think lucifer gets a bad wrap.

If life has taught me one thing, it's don't just listen to one side of the story.

Why would the devil want to punish you for doing HIS work? I bet Hell is bad ass, and it's probably not even really called hell.. that's what the other side just calls it. It's probably called Club Awesomeness™.

It's like when your parents tell you how bad strip clubs are..... and then you finally go to one.

Think about it.
LOL great analogy