View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 12:12 PM
hypodermical
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 hypodermical has a reputation beyond reputehypodermical has a reputation beyond reputehypodermical has a reputation beyond reputehypodermical has a reputation beyond reputehypodermical has a reputation beyond reputehypodermical has a reputation beyond reputehypodermical has a reputation beyond reputehypodermical has a reputation beyond reputehypodermical has a reputation beyond reputehypodermical has a reputation beyond reputehypodermical has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,241.29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
I think Marquez cracked that chin from now on Pacquiao will look like Khan in the ring
im pretty sure he did. but this just means that he has to fight more conservatively, which will be hard for him but its not impossible. there are lost of fighters with inferior skills, speed and power, with glass jaws to begin with and they still fight for way less money.

i dont think pac can beat floyd anymore (i used to think so) but only because his jaw is now shot. one of the reasons why i thought pac could beat floyd was because he would be able to keep attacking even after getting countered by floyd.