View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 12:52 PM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Rep Power: 20 APPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,086,837.92
thanks for your thoughts on the thread - robson24 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddangerous View Post
Hatton has experienced this, first hand, from Pacquiao, so I respect his perspective and opinion, but he waited 3 years to attempt a comeback and still didn't look half bad.

I'd like to see Pacquiao end his career on a fight that didn't end in brutal KO.

I was glad to see Hatton go out on his last fight TBH, because it showed him mustering up the courage to face his demons.
agreed...pac needs to go out on his own terms. i'd say he should retire at the end of 2013. one fight in the summer and then one last farewell fight at the end of 2013 in the philippines.