View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 12:23 PM
ddangerous
Neck Mohican

Rep Power: 23 ddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,005,619,556,886.05
Total Points: 23,005,619,963,143.83
Happy New Year - Freedom. nice betting with you - Jloro Thanks for the green karma brother! =] - Tyler_Durden Congrats on breaking 5,000 posts bro! =] - Tyler_Durden 5000 post - -jose- 

Hatton has experienced this, first hand, from Pacquiao, so I respect his perspective and opinion, but he waited 3 years to attempt a comeback and still didn't look half bad.

I'd like to see Pacquiao end his career on a fight that didn't end in brutal KO.

I was glad to see Hatton go out on his last fight TBH, because it showed him mustering up the courage to face his demons.