View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 10:15 AM
Suavecito80
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Suavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,251,660.24
my bad bro!! - Mr. Philadel For keeping in real papa. - SnakeVen0m 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wengz2002 View Post
Congrat's to Marquez!

One thing is obvious, Marquez hit's harder this time around than the previous fights! Whether he is clean or using PEDS only God knows...

I'm not accusing him! But honestly, I'm a bit suspicious...
Who can blame me?

In the 3rd round he hit Pacquiao with I good looping right hand while Pacquiao was standing flat footed with good balance!!! Pac fall hard although he wasn't hat hurt... Marquez hit Pacquiao with similar punch in their 2nd fight in round 1 in which Pacquiao was off balance, Pac was wobbled but didn't go down...

In the 6th round, the "perfect punch" came and that knock Manny Pacquiao cold!
I remember a similar punch, that was back in 2008 2nd fight round 10....
Marquez run into the the left straight of Pacquiao... As hard as that punch was... and Manny is a real hard hitter... It's one of the strongest Pacquiao punch I've seen with Full Leverage... But Marquez didn't fall (although he appears to be tripped but regained his balance).....

Looking into the future...

If Marquez still wants to continue to fight... the only fight make sense from business perspective and quality of fight... It's the Marquez-Pacquiao V!!!

The other fight is ofcourse with Mayweather...

But Marquez will never win against Mayweather no matter how strong he was against Pacquiao... Stylistically, i'ts a nightmare macthup for his style... We saw that in their fight!!!
I don't think he has the speed to catch Mayweather.... He's a great counterpuncher but it will be rendered ineffective against a mover!!!

Comparing Pacquiao & Marquez... who's the better fighter???
For me... Even though Marquez won the 4th fight in devastating fashion...
I'm still convinced that Pacquiao is a much better talent than Marquez...

The reason is:
In all 4 fights... Pac always played the Aggressor Role! In war, it's like Marquez is in the bunker with his cannons...

Had Marquez played the Aggressor Role in all those 4 fights....
I think Pacquiao would knock him out each fight even if he's on PEDS!!!