View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 09:35 PM
Null
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Null has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,027,007,558.70
good ownage of floydiots. - I'm so sorry merry christmas - the collector 

He can fight Martinez at 154. Mayweather is the champion at 154. Can Martinez come down to 154? It's tough. I have been disappointed by Floyd Mayweather. Floyd Mayweather fights champions, but he doesn't fight the best. There is a distinction between champions and the best. It's deceptive. I think Mayweather has been very lucky to catch his opponents on the decline, very lucky. He should have fought Martinez & Pacquiao when all of these dudes were at the top. Pacquiao just got ktfo and Martinez might be on the decline, we'll see in his next fight. In his last three fights, Pacquiao fought two top 10 P4P fighters in Bradley and Marquez. Martinez could have fought some tougher opposition, though. When was the last time Mayweather fought a top 10 P4P fighter, without a weight advantage?