View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 04:27 PM
TX_BOXNG
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 TX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 765,136,467,389.60
Total Points: 780,306,517,502.09
for having a Mares avi - Cleto_Reyes thanks for posting on the thread man - robson24 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose830 View Post
thanks for the info...

that's crazy so either it was an accident or he wanted her dead and if he did how does he manage to take down a plane...?
The music in his record label is corridos for the sinaloa cartel, i dont know for sure, because i dont kno the man personally, but i believe he is a sinaloa cartel in some of his own corridos he mentions stuff about it, his friends n bodyguards also are known to be affiliated, ive seen some of his cars, he has ferraris, lambos, bentleys rolls royce cars in large quantity, big freaken house, dude has power