View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 03:59 PM
crold1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 crold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 110,193,541.53
I totally agree with your p4p rankings, Pac is definitely above Floyd. - Neutral 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
But be honest, them giving the WBO credibility was more about getting ratings than the actual prestige of the belt. Thats my point about the level of competition. Dariusz had plenty of fights to make here, he just chose not to come to get some. Perhaps that is part of why he didn't get in.
I think that you just hit on what makes this a valid discussion: Hill beat so-so comp mostly in the U.S. DM beat them overseas. Both were big on stats and low on super wins. THAT is the whole argument about bias because neither really achieved more than the other.

That is where a U.S. dominant voting pool in an "international" Hall becomes an issue.